Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Autumn Lace Thank You -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog. Last week, I used an image from the set, Hello Autumn.  Today, I'm using the same set, but a different image. 

Here's one of the 3 images in Hello Autumn...

I colored Hello Autumn with Copic markers.  The leaf background is a die from Impression Obsession.  It makes a beautiful card front!  The sentiment is from Spellbinders.  The lace is from Webster's Pages, and the wooden die cut leaf is from my stash.

I hope you check the CCK Inspiration blog often to see all the great inspiration, and I'd love to see you linked up on the November challenge!  The theme is Thanksgiving/Remembrance/Thinking of you/or Thank you.



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- November Linky Party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Julie, I love your coloring always
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART November 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, love your card! Thanks for joining in Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete