Monday, November 1, 2021

Christmas Bunting -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's November 1, and it's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group. The challenge will run for the whole month of November and the theme is Christmas &/or Sparkle.  You must use an All Dressed Up Stamps image on your project, but wouldn't you want to anyway?

I had never colored up Christmas Bunting, but had always wanted to so I thought this was the perfect chance!

I colored Christmas Bunting with Copic markers.  After I got the coloring done, I started looking for a bit of sparkle.  I found some glitter paper that matched the designer paper from Crafter's Companion I wanted to use, so mat and layered Christmas Bunting with that.  I used a set of Spellbinders dies for that process.  The foiled candy pieces, letter to Santa, and snowflake die cut are also by Spellbinders. 

I hope you can join us this month for our Christmas &/or Sparkles challenge!  I'd love to see what you create!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dare 2 Be Artzy -- Naughty or Nice
12 Months of Christmas Link Up - ATG as long as its Christmas

1 comment:

  1. What a "sweet" and darling card, love the colour mix. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete