Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Paw-sitively Grateful -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. There's also a challenge going on with the theme of Remembrance/Thanksgiving/Thinking of You/ or Thank You.  I hope you join us!  You'll find lots of great images in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop!

For today's card, I used an image that was given to everyone that participated in the October Facebook Challenge. It was in honor of our 7th Anniversary.   I hadn't had a chance to color it up yet, and I so loved it!  Here is the greyscale image, The Cutie...

The Cutie is colored with Copic markers, a couple of Spectrum Noir markers, and a white gel pen.  I used an edger die from Spellbinders, the sentiment is on dies from Tonic Studios, and that paw print is a die from Kat Scrappiness. 

The design team was given the additional challenge of making a shabby chic or distressed card, so I distressed the edges of the designer paper. It's from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It's one of the Inky Textures papers

I hope you visit the CCK Inspiration Blog often to see what the other talented designers have created. For another challenge, and more inspiration, there's the CCK Facebook group.


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- November Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. So pretty with your color choices. I love this card. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful and Gorgeous colouring .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete