Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Easter! for DigiStamps4Joy

My first Easter card of 2015.  And, it's New Release Sunday at DigiStamps4Joy.
I used the new release digi, "Bunny's Egg", and created this:


Here's the cute Bunny's Egg digi I worked with --
I colored it with Copic markers. Then, I used Lawn Fawn stitched dies and some My Mind's Eye "My Favorite Things" 6x6 papers to create this card. There's some 3 Girl JAM ribbon on here and some bling from Close To My Heart
Please visit the DigiStamps4Joy blog to see the other great new releases today, and the other fabulous projects from this very talented design team.  You won't be sorry!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Feb. Linky challenge
A Gem of a Challenge -- Lots of Layers
Digi Galore -- ATG (must use a digi)
Open-Minded Challenge -- No Pink and No Red

5 comments:

  1. Great card, he is a very cheeky looking bunny.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Julie DT
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight for our no Red or Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Instagram recently, Julie...so cute, that bunny looks so mischievous...I just GOTTA ask you...I see a little bird head on that bunny ear, is that intentional or are my eyes deceiving me. Promise you, I have not had any wine this evening! Either way, with or without the little "extra" this is super cute. I'm ready for Easter designs...and spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Lovely colouring too! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm now this card is getting ready for the Easter Bunnie and Chocolate...... yum! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting.
    Hugz Sammi (AngelicBadGirl) xxx
    DT OMC

    ReplyDelete