Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heart Boxes, Ribbon and Flair -- for 3 Girl JAM

It's Thursday, and since it's so close to Valentine's Day, I wanted something with a heart theme for my 3 Girl JAM post.  I found these heart shaped boxes in the Silhouette Design Store that I thought would work just fine:

I used papers from Echo Park, then needed a bit of embellishing.  That is, of course, where 3 Girl JAM shines! I used both the Merlot and London Blue ribbon from the Wine and Jewels Bundle on these boxes.
Here's the Merlot ribbon and Love Flair:

Here's the Merlot and London Blue ribbon tied together, with another Love Flair Button:

Two heart boxes, some chocolates, ready for the big day.
Don't forget to use the discount code JO10 for a 10% discount on everything in the 3 Girl JAM Store

1 comment:

  1. Great papers and fun fun design! These are great. Super cute flair too!

    ReplyDelete