Saturday, February 28, 2015

Enjoy! for Crafty Sentiments

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm so happy it's the weekend!  I'm posting today for the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog, where I'm guest designing for the next 6 months. It's been very cold where I live, so I'm craving spring.  Coloring this card brought a bit of spring into my craft room...
This Crafty Sentiments image is called "Tulips".  I colored it with Copic markers. I almost always choose my papers before I color.  These are My Mind's Eye Nostalgia.
This card is an A2 size card.  I used Kraft card stock for the base. I used burlap ribbon to give the card a more masculine feel.  It is from Close To My Heart.  The bling is from my stash. I used a Spellbinder label die to cut out the image.
Check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog each day. This team has tons of great ideas, tutorials, and beauty for you.

2 comments: