Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stylin' for DigiStamps4Joy

March 1? Already?  That means it's time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  This month, the theme is Embossing (wet or dry) and the color red.  I rarely break out the many, many embossing folders I have, so I enjoyed this challenge very much!
I used My Bling Shoes on this card, and colored it with Copic markers.  The embossing folder, by Close To My Heart, is a Quatrefoil pattern. The small strip of matching designer paper is from Echo Park.  I used Spellbinders dies on here, and Timeless Twine in Aqua Blue.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.  
There it is -- my embossed, red inspiration.  Join us this month at DigiStamps4Joy
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday A la Mode -- Use Ribbon or Twine
Susie Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -- ATG with a Twist -- use twine or ribbon
Crafts 4 Eternity -- Emboss It
Digitally Sweet Challenges -- ATG (must be digital)
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Come and Get It Challenge -- Emboss It
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie I love that birdie popping his head out of those fabby shoes, that embossed background is beautiful, super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Julie. Love that rich red and the pattern is very cool.

    I'm popping over to wish you a happy Blogiversary my friend. Congratulations on three years in blogland. I wish you many more wonderful years ahead.

    Hugs,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Julie I love those shoes and the quatrefoil embossing folder looks great with the matching EP paper. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie, thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, great image & design!

    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...if I could only wear sassy shoes like this! I admire the ones on paper because my feet surely cannot handle them! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.. Thank you for playing along with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge #26.. hope to see you again in the next challenge.. good luck at the draw.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete