Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Easter Animals

It's time for a new challenge at 3 Girl JAM.  This month, the theme is "Anything Goes With Ribbon".   
I used an adorable image from Gerda Steiner Designs.  This image is part of her progressive challenge.  This is the March image.
I colored up this Kitten and Chicks with Derwent Inktense pencils and a water brush.  All the dies used are from Lawn Fawn.  Papers are from Close To My Heart.
The pretty crinkle ribbon is the new tie dye ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.  I'm loving all the tie dye ribbons for spring!
Join us this month at 3 Girl JAM.  You can link up here, or on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs -- March Progressive Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Julie, this is just darling! I love the brightly colored paper you used and of course the ribbon adds that great finishing touch!

    Hugs,

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete