Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winners, Winners, LOTS of Winners!(and a card)

The blogoversary celebration has ended, but the prizes need to be collected! There are LOTS of them!  First, though, I have a card I want to enter in this month's progressive challenge at The Outlawz. I'll show you that first. SUSPENSE!
This image is from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I tried Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils on it, but I'm not too happy with the results.  I have another one on my blog in a couple days that turned out better.  It is definitely a learning process.
These are some old Close To My Heart papers that I used.  I liked all the patterns on them against the circle patterns. I used dies from Lifestyle Crafts and Lawn Fawn to make this card. The sentiment is a stamp I won from Craftin' Desert Divas.
Now, for the weiners!  I mean whiners!  Oops! winners!!!!
To claim your prize, please contact me for instructions at: julieodil at charter dot net

The Cutting Cafe (Prize hidden on Regina's blog) -- Karal Schuknecht -- any 3 sets
DigiStamps4Joy (Prize hidden on Karen K's blog) 1st prize ($10 and GD spot)-- Lucy Evans
                                                                                  2nd prize (2 digis) -- Teresa (The Fat Cactus)
Fitztown (hidden on Ema's blog) -- Life of a Caffeinated Mom -- any 3 images 
Snapdragon Snippets (hidden on Beth's blog) Creative M -- $15 gift certificate
SVG Attic (hidden on Beth's blog) Cathie Borowski -- $15 gift certificate
3 Girl JAM (hidden on Corrie's blog) Sherri Marek -- $20 gift certificate
The East Wind (hidden on Lucy's blog) -- Polly Zastawnik
QKR Stampede (hidden on Maria's blog) Scrap Happens with Rhonda -- any 3 images
Eureka Stamps  (hidden on Ruth's blog) Granmargaret -- any 3 images
Timeless Twine (hidden on Kary's blog)  Diana Larson -- $20 gift certificate
Stamps by Aurora Wings (hidden on Paula's blog) Crazy Craft Shed (Dianne) -- $15USD in digis
Close To My Heart Stamp Set -- Barb Marshall
Close To My Heart Stamp Set --  Sharon Does Baskets
Close To My Heart Stamp Set -- Mom2Two (Jenni)
Unity Stamp Co (hidden on Gwen's blog) -- Beth F.
DeCosse's Dynamite Doodles (multiple winners)
     Grand prize (3 minis sets of paper) -- Jackie C
     3 individual sets to:  Amy Parks
                                       Carolyn Bounds
                                       Tina Goodwin
     Mini Heartland paper set -- Gaylynn  
Creative Bugs (hidden on Karen N's blog) Coldwaters2 -- 5 images

The winner of the blog candy from my blog is -   Cathy Clayton!
The winner of the grab bag or Unity stamps that I have to give away -- Terri Burson
The winner of 2 embossing folders -- Laura Turcotte

All prizes must be claimed by April 8, or they will be re-drawn.

There were also winners on other blogs from the hop.  Here are the ones I know of:

40% off purchase from Amy Doodle's Stamp Co -- chosen from Amy's blog -- Cathie Borowski
Winner from Polly's blog -- Life of a Caffeinated Mom
Winner from Brenda's blog -- Chris
Winner from Lucy's blog -- Karal Schuknecht
Winner from Karen N's blog -- Rebecca Yarling
Winner from Kary's blog -- Cathie Borowski
Winner from Ema's blog -- Karal Schuknecht
Winner from Corrie's blog -- Charlene
                        
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Challenge -- March
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
Diana Larson Thankful Thursday -- March Linky Party

13 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic i won and congratulations to all of the winner's and thank you Julie for a Fabulous Blog Hop of to send you an email
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Julie. Thank you for picking me as one of the winners. I will have a look at Eureka Stamps tomorrow afternoon. Too late tonight.
    Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lil elephant. I love how you colored him, he reminds me of a vintage story book! Very cute circular design and hey...CONGRATULATIONS to your winners! What a wonderful gob of generosity! I had so much fun being part of your hop and I'm happy to say we are friends! Have a great day today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elephants purple "rosy" cheeks. Very cute image that makes one smile.
    Thank you for the wonderful Anniversary Hop you put together. I had a lot of fun! Thank you for the gift also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! Love all those circles. Wow, you really did have a TON of winners or whiners, or something to announce LOL! Thanks so much for choosing my name as one of them. I am so VERY excited to have won the prize from Unity! I will email you right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little elephant. You did a great job on coloring. I am not there yet but I need to practice.
    It was a Super fun hop! Tons of winners!! WOW!! That is Awesome!!
    Thank you so much for choosing my name as one of the winners!!Super EXCITED!!!
    Emailing you right now...
    Thank you again!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little elephant and the wonderful circles! And, congratulations to all the blog hop winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the elephant card, I was so surprised to see that I won something! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Julie!! You always do the cutest images. :) Thanks so much for the blog hop...it was so much fun and so much inspiration! Congrats to all the winners, too ...and thanks for picking me as your blog candy winner, I think. You spelled "Kathy" with a "C" instead of a "K", so I'll send you a private message to verify. :) Either way, Thanks so much for everything you did and for all the amazing prizes you were able to give away. Congrats again to all winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIPPEEEEEE!!! Thanks for picking me as a winner. Please let me know how to claim my prize and I will get it ASAP. It was a super fun hop. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Birthday card Julie. I love it. You have inspired me to make some cards to have on hand for the little ones.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I am thrilled to have won something!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to all the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete