Monday, March 30, 2015

Tulips -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.  Our theme this week is a continuation of last week -- "more Spring".  Here in Wisconsin, any Spring would be nice!  We had more snow yesterday.  
At least my card looks like Spring!
I used Eureka Stamps digi "Tulip Frame" (digi25301) on this card.  I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye - Cut and Paste Flair 6x6 pad. I found the ribbon at a Ben Franklin store in Northern Minnesota for $1 for a whole spool. 
Join us this week at Eureka Stamps for some "More Spring". 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word Julie that image is stunning the colours and those papers are so pretty, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julie, the tulip border in wonderful and the colors are patterned papers are perfect.Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty.... lovely card....

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete