Monday, March 9, 2015

Get Well -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.  Today, it's Anything Goes!  
I've been needing Get Well cards, so that's the theme I used this week:
This is Eureka Stamps digi, "Get Well"(digi56601).  I colored the image with Copic Markers, then fussy cut it, mounting it on black Close To My Heart card stock. The designer paper is My Mind's Eye, A Beautiful Life 6x6 pad.  The Glimmer Trim is from Close To My Heart.  The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. The button is from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by.  Visit the Eureka Stamps blog and link up your Anything Goes project!  You have all week!

3 comments:

  1. Those irises are gorgeous! They always remind me of my Grandma :) She had so many beautiful ones in a flower bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. The font in that sentiment is great too. Love this!

    ReplyDelete