Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Has Sprung -- for QKR Stampede

Looking for Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop?  Click HERE!
It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  This week, our theme is "Think Spring".  I'm thinking rain, too.  We need it badly.
This adorable QKR Stampede image is "Sunny Day Bear"(digi16005). The sentiment is Eureka Stamps digi "Spring has Sprung"(digi8804).
I colored Sunny Day Bear with Copic markers, cut it out with a Spellbinders die, and placed it on a side step card.  Designer papers for this card are from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary, Jack & Jill 6x6 pad.  The Kraft tag and Solid Orange Timeless Twine from Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine.
Join us this week for our "Think Spring" challenge at QKR Stampede.
I also want to invite you to "Julie's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop", going on today, March 20-March 22.  I've gathered my talented friends, and LOTS of great prizes!  Hop along with us to win!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I love this card. You have colored it beautifully and I love the colors and deign. Thanks for being on the QKR Team. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little character is the perfect way to welcome spring! adorable image...such a cute lil bear!!

    ReplyDelete