Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Spring Tulip -- for The Cutting Cafe

Happy Tuesday, fellow crafters.  It's nowhere near spring where I live.  In fact, we're still having below zero temperatures most nights.  So, when I'm dreaming of spring, and it's snowing outside, I make spring-like projects!  I think GREEN!
Green is the theme this week at The Cutting Cafe. Here's what I created:
I used quite a few shades of green on this card, then added some flowery prints, too.
I used the Tulip Card Set to create this Tall Tulip Card, and the Grass Shaped Card to create this.  Designer papers and ribbon are from Piggy Tales.  Card stock is from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is a stamp from My Pink Stamper.
Visit The Cutting Cafe blog on March 7 or later to see the other "Green" projects by this fantastic design team.  Leave a comment, and you could win 3 sets of your choice.  ANY sets!  Yeah!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiments - Bingo (diecut, flowers, 2 patterned papers)
D.L. Art - March Linky Party



7 comments:

  1. What an awesome tulip card. I love the pattern you used on the tulip. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tulip card. I love the pattern you used on the tulip. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love , love, love your card Tulips are my favorite flower the patterned paper you used for it is just perfect!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. The Cutting Café is actually one of our sponsors starting in tomorrow's challenge. I hope you will join us again. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piecing on that pretty tulip! Loving that sweet pink bow too, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a vibrant tulip you've made! I like those papers! And I especially like the design of the card with the tulip off the edge. Julie - thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#124 – BINGO]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I wish for flowers! This card is just so happy and can brighten one's day..Krista

    ReplyDelete