Monday, March 23, 2015

I'm Praying for You -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog. This week, the theme is "Think Spring".   It snowed yesterday, and it's in the twenties today, but I'm more than willing to think spring!
I used 2 Eureka Stamps digis on this card -- Flower Basket (digi3601) and Praying for you (digi13107).
I am trying to learn colored pencils.  I colored the Flower Basket image with Prismacolor pencils, having better success in some areas than others.  It's a work in progress!
I used Canson Mi-Tientes drawing paper to print the image on.  I like the texture and tooth to this paper better than others I have tried.
I used several Spellbinders dies on this card and my corner chomper.  Other papers are from Close To My Heart. 
Join us this week for our "Think Spring" challenge at Eureka Stamps!  Think warmth! Think flowers!  Think motorcycle season!

2 comments:

  1. Julie this is just so lovely and bright. Pure spring delight.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on spring. Love the colorful basket & card design.

    ReplyDelete