Monday, March 16, 2015

Lucky -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week, just in time for St. Patrick's Day, our theme is, "the color green".  I went very Irish on this one:
I used 2 Eureka Stamps digis on this card -- "Scribble Shamrock"(digi29302), and "May Your Luck"(digi13504). I used lots of different shades of green, to keep with the green theme of our challenge.  I hope you join us this week at Eureka Stamps!
I hope you can come back for a visit to my blog March 20-22 for "Julie's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop".  There will be lots of friends hopping, lots of inspiration, and LOTS of prizes to win, including a couple of freebies for EVERYONE who hops!

2 comments:

  1. very cool. love the boldness of that shamrock! may YOUR luck last more than just one day my friend. happy St. Patrick's Day! xx

    ReplyDelete