Monday, March 2, 2015

Hoppy Easter -- for MWLW

It's Monday, and the start of the month-long progressive challenge at My Whimsical Little World.  The adorable digi is available at a discount this first time.  Use it in the challenge, and you can get the next month's free.  Use that one, and the next one's free, and so on!
Here's what I created using "Some Bunny Loves You."
I got creative with this bunny, using some bright blues and pinks with my Copic markers.  The sentiment and papers are by Close To My Heart.  The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM
You'll find the My Whimsical Little World Progressive Challenge.  Have fun! After you have this delightful image and you've entered the challenge, don't forget to check out the My Whimsical Little World blog for more inspiration, and the MWLW Facebook page for fun, friendship, tips, and even more inspiration. There's a free digi available this month -- "Cherry Blossom Cupcake", and a great video full of learning opportunities on how to create a watercolor bokeh background.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Julie! I love the pink :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looooove this bunny! Great bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny....so bright and cute! Love the unusual coloring you've done on that image. GREAT card girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete