Wednesday, March 11, 2015

50 Shades of Green -- for Snapdragon Snippets

It's Wednesday, and I have the honor of posting today for Snapdragon Snippets.  I've been playing with shades of green (Ok, it's not 50, but I got your attention, didn't I?)!  Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, too!
I have two cards, one SVG file, to share with you today:
This card can be found in the Silhouette Design Store here, or the Snapdragon Snippets Store.
I searched through my papers, finding as many shades of greens and green dot papers as I could, started cutting, and started mixing and matching.
Version 1:
Version 2:
Do you have a favorite?
Make sure to visit the Snapdragon Snippets blog daily to see the other great projects by the super talented design team. Then, check out the Snapdragon Snippets Facebook page for fun and even more inspiration, giveaways, and contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment