Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Follow Your Passion -- for Fitztown

It's Thursday, and the 5th of the month, so it's time for a new challenge at Fitztown Challenge Blog. This month, since it's March, we want to see some "Green" on those projects.  
Here's my green-themed card, using a Ballerina digi from the Fitztown Etsy Store:
I colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.  It is a Donna Downey set called "Art & Possibility."
Once the Ballerina was colored, I cut the image out with a Spellbinders die.  Leaving it in the die, I used several shades of Tim Holtz distress ink to ink the edges.  The half circle heart die is from Memory Box. Designer papers for this card are from Crate Paper Style Board 6x6 paper pad.
I hope you join in this month at Fitztown for our "Green" challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!


7 comments:

  1. Julie, I love the design!! The colouring of the digi is amazing!!! The paper are very nice, too!!! Congratulations. Hugs. Ana Isabel DT Fitztown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie and love the colour's and that memory box is gorgeous
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with a touch of drama...the extra event of the heart die and distressing makes its complete..ta do...how very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been sitting here ooh and ahh'ing over your posts. I love coming here and reading your updates and seeing all of your amazing work, Julie. You inspire me like no other. I so admire how you take time to create, to help others and keep it all together! Love this ballerina and the shades you chose for her outfit. Pretty papers and heart cut outs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie that image is stunning, the colours and card design look amazing, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card Julie and great choice of Dies. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love that half circle die from Memory Box and haven't seen it before. Lovely colours and layout too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete