Sunday, March 15, 2015

Warmest Wishes -- for 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

It's March 15, which means it's time for some mid-month inspiration at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. This month, the theme is "Let It Snow."  Our wonderful sponsor is Scribbles Designs.  Here's my snowy creation:
This adorable Scribbles Designs image, is Snow Fun. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  All the designer papers on this card are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The tie dye ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. The bling is by Prima - Say It With Crystals. The sentiment and card stock base are from Close To My Heart. 
I'm happy to report that most of the snow has melted where I live.  The ice is still on the lakes, but it shouldn't be long and it will be going.  Signs of spring are everywhere!  But, for this challenge - "Let it Snow". 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland -- Blue Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card Julie what lovely colours and image you have used this is one FAB card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete