Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Shake it! for Inspiration Destination

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB).  The theme is always "anything goes".  
One of our sponsors this week is The Cutting Cafe.  Regina has the absolute cutest files!  I knew right away I wanted something for Easter, so I chose this shaker card from the Easter Overlays and Shaker Cards cutting files:

There are several options with this card, but I decided to make just his tail into a shaker.  I used micro beads inside.  Papers for this card are from Close To My Heart. The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM
Join us this week at IDCB.  There are some wonderful prizes to win, including any 3 files of your choice from The Cutting Cafe.  Pick this one!  It's so. much. fun!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaker card Julie fabulous paper's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shake your tail feathers girl! this is SO cute...i love those micro beads as the shakes! cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic this bunny with the bleu shaking belly.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable....... love the shaker tail..

    ReplyDelete