Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cat in the St. Pat's Hat

It's Wednesday, and I'm posting today for Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB).  One of our sponsors this week is Gerda Steiner Designs.  I love her images, so I jumped at the chance to work with this cute one.  I know I'm a day late with this, but it's already been given for a St. Patty's Day card yesterday:
This digi, called 'St. Patrick's Day', was colored with Copic markers.  I cut it out with 2 sizes of Lifestyle Circle Dies.  Then, I mounted the Cat in a St. Pat's Hat on a Snapdragon Snippets Designs Leprechaun hat, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  I used several different shades of green card stock from Close To My Heart.  
Join us this week at IDCB for our 'Always Anything Goes' challenge. 
I want to invite you back March 20-22 for 'Julie's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop.' There will be lots of inspiration, prizes, and even a couple freebies for everyone who participates.  It all starts HERE!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Great Impressions Stamps -- Go Green
Digi Choosday -- Anything But a Square Card (2 of 2)
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word Julie this is absolutely fantastic what a brilliant shaped card and I totally adore the image, smashing make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and fabulous card Julie for this week's challenge
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cute is this? Love the shaped card, Julie, and that image is pretty sweet, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super adorable I love the take on the cart in the hat.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CUTE, Julie! LOVE the fun hat shape and I adore the darling image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project. Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete