Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Love You, Friend. For Timeless Twine

It's Wednesday, and I'm posting today on the Timeless Twine blog. Today is "To Die for Wednesday".  The goal is to use a die cut somewhere on the project.  I used 5, for good measure!
The image and sentiment are a stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.  I colored the image with colored pencils -- something new for me. Once that was done, the die cutting began.  I cut out the image with a Spellbinders label die, then placed it on another Spellbinder die.  The feathers and ribbon slide are also Spellbinders dies. Papers are all from Close To My Heart. The image was printed on Canson Mi Tiente paper.
I used Timeless Twine in Olive Green to wrap around the feathers and through the ribbon slide, along with some crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM

Timeless Twine supplies used:
Visit the Timeless Twine blog each day for tons of great inspiration, the Timeless Twine Facebook page for even more ideas and inspiration, and the Twine-aholics Facebook group for fun and even more ideas. 

8 comments:

  1. Great card! I love all the die cuts you used, and you did a great job coloring. I use mostly colored pencils on my coloring, as I don't have very many markers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Julie! Love that pop of gold with the reds!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracks me up, my friend, that you used FIVE dies! Live the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I looove those feathers! I agree w/ Karen...love that you used 5 dies just for good measure! Great job on using colored pencils! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful texture and great color!

    ReplyDelete