Friday, March 6, 2015

Choose Happy -- for The East Wind

It's Friday, and there's a new release today.  Each Monday and Friday, Unky treats us to quirky, fun images with attitude.  Today's is no exception.  Her title is "Peace".  
I colored "Peace" with Copic markers.  The designer papers behind her are from American Crafts and October Afternoon.  I used a Spellbinders label die with Kraft paper for the sentiment (by Close To My Heart).  The peacock feathers are from a Spellbinders die. the tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM
You can follow me on Instagram here. I'm on The East Wind Instagram team, so I am looking for new followers.  Also check out The East Wind group on Facebook here.  It is a great group -- full of fun, talent, and tons of inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing image. Your coloring is more awesome every single time you post, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring looks amazing! Wonderful Card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie that image is stunning what gorgeous colours you have used, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete