Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Smile -- for Crafty Sentiments Inspirations

It's Tuesday, and I'm posting again today for Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog, where I'm guest designing for 6 months.  I am so happy with this assignment, as I love the images I get to work play with.  They are so adorable. Today's image is no exception!

This little darling is Crafty Sentiments Designs, "I Love Flowers" from the Lollipop Dreams collection (rubber stamp).  This image was an absolute joy to color with Copic markers.  I stamped a small sentiment right beside the image that fit inside the Spellbinder dies I used to cut out and frame the "I Love Flowers" stamped image.
Papers and Glimmer Trim are from Close To My Heart.  The bling is from my stash. I hope you enjoy my little flower girl and check out the other wonderful images in the Crafty Designs Sentiments Shop. If you'd like to try to win some Crafty Designs Sentiments images of your own, enter our Crafty Sentiments challenges.  A new one starts each Tuesday. 

3 comments: