Thursday, March 19, 2015

Love Lives Here -- Again! for Timeless Twine

It's Thursday, so that means it's time for Throwback Thursday on the Timeless Twine blog.  I switched computers not too long ago, and not all my pictures from previous cards made it on to the new computer, so I looked through old cards until I found what I was looking for.
Here's the remake of the card:
Here's the original:
The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company. The new version of the card was colored with Prismacolor pencils. I made the background paper using a cloud embossing folder, a resist technique, and spray inks.  
Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz products used:

Olive Green Timeless Twine

Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine

Platinum Sequins -- coming soon

I want to invite you back March 20-22 for "Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop."  I've gathered my friends for the 3rd edition of this event.  They'll be lots of inspiration and even more prizes -- including a $20 gift certificate to the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz store, donated by Stacy. (Thank you Stacy!)
Throwback Thursday = fun!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute re-make, but I love the original too! So colorful and crafty, my friend. Looking forward to hopping with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card Julie great image, lovely colours and what a fantastic flower, ACE make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Julie, i love the remake :D more fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job~ The colors are awesome and remind me of a childs creations. So thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright and colorful you made it! :)

    ReplyDelete