Friday, March 27, 2015

Love is Kind -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  This week's theme is very easy -- add a sentiment.  See? Easy Peasy!
Here's my card, with a sentiment, of course!
This is QKR Stampede digi "Love is Kind" (digi6606).  I colored the image with Copic markers, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink, and cut it out with a Spellbinders die.  
The card base is a cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Papers and Flair badge are all from Close To My Heart. Tie dye crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM.
Join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "Add a Sentiment" Challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie isn't he a cutie I love how you have coloured him, I also love the gorgeous juicy coloured papers and ribbon, excellent make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete