Friday, March 6, 2015

You're so Cool! for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and it's March, so it's time for a "green" challenge at QKR Stampede.  And, what better creature than a violin-playing turtle, I ask?  Since I play the violin myself, this image "spoke" to me:
This QKR Stampede image is "Turtle Violinist" (digi24137).  My husband looked at my card and said, "I'm not sure turtles have pink tongues".  Oh?  But they play the violin?  Really, I love him anyway!
I colored Turtle Violinist with Copic markers, then used a Spellbinders die to cut him out.  The papers are from October Afternoon.  The Jute Ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.  Solid card stock is from Close To My Heart.
Make any project, use green somewhere on it, and join our "green" challenge at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see your creation!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love his violin and the bright colors, those enamel dots are perfect too! Great way to bring on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete