Friday, February 20, 2015

I Love You This Much....for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  This week, our theme is "Critters".  Ah, yes.  QKR Stampede has LOTS of great stamps you can use for this one!

This darling 'lil bunny is digi6804, Infatuated. I colored him/her with Copic markers.  The sentiment is digi14618, "Love You This Much."  
I used several sizes of the same Spellbinder label die on this card.  Papers and bling are from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbon is by 3 Girl JAM
Come join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "Critter" challenge.  I'd love to see what you create!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Double Click Skittles -- Animal Challenge
Fresh Brewed Designs -- Animals
The Paper Shelter -- Animal Magic

9 comments:

  1. Just look at those dreamy eyes on that darling bunny! I love how you use the red ribbon. I CAN'T for the life of me make it work and look as pretty as yours....and that's why I still haven't used that ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration and I will try again. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at those dreamy eyes on that darling bunny! I love how you use the red ribbon. I CAN'T for the life of me make it work and look as pretty as yours....and that's why I still haven't used that ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration and I will try again. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...so sweet! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer --Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The bunny is too cute, and the ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love the great sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little critter. Looking so in love with those sweet dreamy eyes. Great job pleating your crinkle ribbon! Hope you had a great weekend, Julie! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable card, Julie! Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Animal Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. Cute project and cute image!
    Thank you for joining us at TPS challenge.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete