Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fabulous Bird -- for All Dressed Up Stamps New Release

It's time to showcase the new releases at All Dressed Up Stamps.  They were showcased earlier in the month (on July 5), and again today.  I have a fabulous Summer Bird to share with you today.



I must admit, I was a bit intimidated coloring this up, but once I got going, it was very fun!  

I colored Summer Bird with Copic markers.  Finding papers to match the bright colors took almost as long as the coloring!  These are retired papers from Close To My Heart.  

I found the card design in the Silhouette Design Store, cutting it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The sentiment is a die.

I hope you check out the other New Releases and the inspiration from the fantastic design team in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and on the All Dressed Up blog. You'll find challenges to enter both places, with a few more days to participate. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- ATG
Allsorts Challenge -- Flowers all over

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful bright and cheery creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is indeed fabulous. Love the fun bright colouring which you did gorgeously.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful of joy! Lovely and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete