Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Heartfelt Thanks -- New Release time at We Are 3

It's time for another New Release card for We Are 3 Digital Shop.   At the Beach, is the theme. Today, I'm featuring another portion of this month's new release, Sea Holly:


I used the pre-printed version of Sea Holly, then added a Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer to the flowers (sorry, it's hard to photograph).  I've also used three of the new At the Beach digital papers (there are 8 in the pack), and the new Wishing You digital sentiments.

I used a couple of dies to make this card -- 2 Spellbinders label dies, and 2 Lifestyle crafts circle dies.  The card stock base is from Close to My Heart. 

I hope you enjoy these New Releases and pick them up at the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  Take a look around -- there are so many great things to shop for while you are there!  There's also a We Are 3 Facebook Group to check out that's jam-packed with great inspiration!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
AUD Sentiments -- flower and a sentiment
Always Fun Challenges -- ATG
Crafting from the Heart -- ATG



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I agree that it's so hard to photograph the sparkle of the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete