Sunday, July 15, 2018

Thank You -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's July 15th (really, already?), so that means it's time for some mid-month inspiration on the DigiStamps4Joy Challenge blog.  The themes are always anything goes with an optional twist.  This month's optional twist is summer or winter.  I went with the optional summer twist.  I love the flowers of summer.  I used DigiStamps4Joy image Pansy Corsage (JA22) to create this:



I colored Pansy Corsage with Copic markers, then fussy cut it. 

Papers for this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  This is Nature Blends.



I used an SVG cutting file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons for the base of the card.  The oval die is from Die-namics.  The polka dot ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The sentiment is a sticker from Hot Off the Press. 

I hope you can join us this month at DigiStamps4Joy for our Anything Goes with an optional "summer or winter" theme.  You still have 1/2 of July to link up!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiments -- Flowers plus a sentiment
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Wedding (substitute Thank you)

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love the shape. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower, I love your card design and the colors you used
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge # 232“Anniversary” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete