Monday, July 23, 2018

Summer and Christmas Inspiration for Scribbles Designs

On the 23rd of every month, I post some inspiration on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog.  That's today!  I have 2 cards on the blog today -- a Christmas card, and a thank you card.

I'll start with the thank you card:



I am blessed with many friends that are always doing sweet things for me, so I send a lot of thank you cards.  This card goes together very fast.  In fact, when I made this one, I made 4 of them, getting 4 of them out of the same 8 1/2 x 11 papers.  This card uses the following Scribbles Designs products: Frame 2,  Words 1Firefly Digital Paper , Flower 1 Digital Paper.  The papers are both freebies, so make sure you grab them!

You may have seen this next card before.  It was on my blog on July 1, for the 12 Months of Christmas Challenge blog, but since it uses Scribbles Designs products, it's on their blog today, so I'm posting it here, too. 




This card uses Holiday Tree (a freebie) from Scribbles Designs

Scribbles Designs has a fantastic challenge blog and talented design team.  Check out their current challenge here.  I hope you can join in the fun!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- alt. Thank you card
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Dragonfly Dreams - Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment