Sunday, July 1, 2018

For a Good Friend -- and for SheepSki Designs Challenges

I am happy to announce that I'm on the SheepSki Designs DT.  I've admired Andrea's images ever since she introduced them, but haven't had time to think about joining her team until my recent retirement.  I reached out to her recently, and when she had an opening, she offered me a spot.  I'm super excited to have the opportunity to work with her lovely images and her equally lovely SheepSki Designs DT! She has both a blog and a Facebook team.  You'll find me on the blog team.

There's a new challenge starting today on the SheepSki Challenge blog.  The theme is "For Someone Special".  It goes for the month of July.  

I am blessed with many friends, and like to send "just because" cards to them to make them feel special.  I created this card with a special friend in mind.  It uses Wild Roses (#68):



I colored Wild Roses with Copic markers.  I love to color flowers!  They are my favorite thing to color!  

I created the card used a frame die from Lawn Fawn and some beautiful pink ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The base of the card is card stock from Close To My Heart.  They have a color to match everything!   The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Close To My Heart (retired).

Will you join us at SheepSki Designs Challenges this month for our "For Someone Special" challenge? There's a random winner, and winners chosen using SheepSki Designs images.  They are so much fun to color!  And to win! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art - July Linky Party
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Flowers
Pearly Sparkles -- Girly

1 comment: