Friday, October 12, 2018

Heartfelt Thanks -- for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog

It's Friday!  Fri-yay!  That means it's time for a new challenge on the QKR Stampede Challenge blog, where there's a new challenge every week, and every challenge is Anything Goes! 

I got out my colored pencils for this week's card, and used the Eureka Stamps digi, Waterfall Border (ES-digi37401) to create this: 


Once the image was colored with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils, I backed it with black card stock.  Then, I used 2 digital papers from the We Are 3 Digital Shop, At The Beach.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The aqua shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you're able to join the challenge this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see your creations, and we've got great digis you can win! 

1 comment: