Tuesday, October 30, 2018

What's Up? A New Release for Bugaboo Stamps

What's Up?  Are you ready for Halloween?  This will be the first time in, well, forever, that I won't be spending the late afternoon and evening with residents at the nursing home.  I am spending the early afternoon there, helping with the Halloween party, but I'm coming home in time for the trick-or-treating in the neighborhood.  It should be fun!

But, let's talk about today!  It's Tuesday, and that means it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps.  Today's New Release is Crow Trio.  Well, I like bluebirds better than crows, so I changed it up a bit :)




I colored up the "Crow Trio" with Copic markers, and since I'm the artist, I made them into the color I wanted.  The sentiment is computer generated alongside them.

The papers and embellishments on this card are retired, from Close To My Heart.

I hope you visit the Catch the Bug blog to see what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designers did with today's new release, Crow Trio.  Then, head on over to the Bugaboo Stamps store and pick up this fun digi at a discount.  There's also the Friday Freebie, and slews of other wonderful images.  Do some shopping, color something up, and enter the challenge!  Win some more!  It's a win, win, WIN!

Thanks for visiting today for New Release Tuesday!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
Digichoosday -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet, Julie! Great card design. Love those birdies! Thanks for joining Monday Greetings Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love these adorable birdies! Thank you so much for playing along with the Take Flight Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete