Saturday, October 13, 2018

Howdy, Cowboy! for Catch the Bug Challenges

Howdy, crafty pardner!  There's a new challenge starting today at Bugaboo Stamp's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, and the theme is All About Cowboys, so put on your chaps, polish up your spurs, saddle up, and join the fun!

I used Cowboy Fence 2, and the sentiment from Cowboy Howdy on this card:


I colored up Cowboy Fence 2 with Copic markers.  He's so swank leaning against that fence, isn't he?  All he needs is a blade of grass hanging out of his mouth!

The papers on this card, that add so much to how fun it is are from 2 different companies.  The cowhide patterned paper is from Imagine That! Digistamp.  The red gingham paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The cork heart embellishments are from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you can join us this week for our Cowboy-themed challenge at Catch the Bug challenges.  We've got great prizes you can win, and I'd love to see what you create! 

1 comment: