Friday, October 19, 2018

Just Because --Aloha Friday Challenges

We're 1/2 way through the challenge at Aloha Friday Challenge Blog, so that means it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration.  That's where I step up to the plate!  This time, the theme is "In the Sky".  Anything in the sky -- clouds, airplanes, butterflies -- it'll qualify!

I used an adorable image from our sponsor Oddball Art, to create this: 



I colored image 207 with Copic markers.  I got some new tag dies from Close To My Heart, and I used a couple of them on this card.  

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. This is the New Release Pinkalicous paper collection.  The Just Because sentiment is also from We Are 3. It's one of the Itty Bitty Thoughts.  

I used a sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. Here's the sketch I used:

I hope you can join us this week at Aloha Friday Challenges.  There's still plenty of time to join in our "In the Sky" theme! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday -- week #535
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party

1 comment: