Thursday, November 15, 2018

Blessed by You -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's the middle of the month, and team B is leaving some mid-month inspiration on the DigiStamps4Joy challenge blog.  Our optional theme this month is "use a sentiment".   Well, the themes don't get much easier than that! But, you can always enter anything you want!

Since it's near to Thanksgiving here in the USA, I decided to focus on my blessings with todays card.  I used one of the sentiments from the Blessings Sentiment Set (mp298):



I used papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop on this card.  They are one of the new releases this month - A Touch of Teal

I found the sketch that I used at Sketch Saturday, and I really like it!  Here's the sketch:

I hope you find time to join us at DigiStamps4Joy for our optional 'Add a Sentiment' challenge.  You have until the end of the month! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday -- week #539
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Recipe (one image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments)

No comments:

Post a Comment