Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Pumpkin Crow Loves Fall -- a New Release at Bugaboo

It's Tuesday, and that means it's New Release Day!  Every Tuesday.  New Releases!  It doesn't get much better than that when you're a stamp collector like I am!  I just wish I could color as fast as I can collect them!

Today's new release, Pumpkin Crow, is a wonder.  Not only is it adorable, but it colors up super fast, and looks good in a variety of mediums:



I colored Pumpkin Crow with Copic markers, but I also think it would look great with colored pencils or crayons, or anything else you decide to use! 

I used a sketch from this week's Wednesday Sketch challenge at The Outlawz for this card.  Here's the sketch:



Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The orange dot paper is from the Pumpkin Delight paper collection.  The green vine paper is from the Thankful paper collection. The sentiment, also from We Are 3, is part of the Itty Bitty Fall collection

The die cut leaves are from Yvonne Creations, and can be purchased at Dies R Us. The oval shapes were cut out with Spellbinders dies. 

I hope you check out what the rest of the Bugaboo Stamps design team made with this Pumpkin Crow new release on the Catch the Bug blog.  You won't be disappointed! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- November Linky Party
Sunny Day Crafting -- ATG with an animal
Outlawz  -- Wednesday Sketch Challenge

1 comment: