I created these with several products in the Dies R Us store. I'll show pictures and links at the end of this post for your convenience.
Here's all the supplies:
I created the pocket for the silverware and napkin by using an 11 1/2 x 4 inch piece of card stock. I scored it at 4.5 inches, and glued to that score line.
I used 2 of the middle sized frames (ones that I thought fit on the front of the silverware holder the best) on this project.
I computer generated my sentiment. Here's how it looked when I cut one out with the label:
I'll end with a close up of one of the place setting holders:
Here's the list of supplies, as promised: