Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Christmas Snowman -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Here we are, a week into November, and I'm busy making Christmas cards.  The season will soon be upon us!  I'm posting today for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  She has the cutest images!  They are generally simple in nature, so easy to color up without taking too much time.  That is just my style!

The card I'm showcasing today uses the digital stamp, Snowman and Marshmallow:



I colored Snowman and Marshmallow with Copic markers, then used papers from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez to construct the card.  These are the Blue Christmas digital papers.

I used  a sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge (it was last week's sketch) to jump start my creativity on this card.  The sentiment was an acrylic stamp from Technique Tuesday that I stamped on to the card stock.

Have you visited the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Shop?  It is worth the trip to see all the acrylic and digital stamps, digital papers, and Zazzle files.  Also worth a visit are the Kinda Cute by Patricia Blog and the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art - November Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG
Unicorn Challenge -- use a sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Adorable image & I love the colour combo you chose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! love the cute digital and pretty color palette!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is adorable. lovely colouring, but the poor guy is going to melt himself. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much!!! thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete