Friday, November 16, 2018

Give Thanks! for Aloha Friday Challenges

It's Friday, and it's mid-challenge time over at Aloha Friday challenges.  This time, our theme is a simple, but powerful one -- Thanks!  I like this theme!

I had the pleasure of working with a super cute pre-colored image from one of sponsors, Fred She Said Designs:


This pre-colored digi is called Raking.  Isn't she and her pup the cutest?

I used papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop on this card. There are papers from 2 of the new releases -- A Touch of Teal (the dots paper), Canvas & Watercolor (the burlap background paper), & Pastel Burlap (the card front).  The sentiment was computer generated.  

The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the squirrel has been in my die cutting arsenal for a long time now.  He comes out every Fall! 

I hope you are able to join us this week at Aloha Friday Challenges for our Thanks challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, and you could win a prize from our wonderful sponsors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment