Saturday, August 1, 2020

Fall Colors Challenge -- at The Outlawz Paper ala Mode

It's Saturday, and every other Saturday, a new challenge starts at the Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode.  The theme for the next 2 weeks is Fall Colors.

It's hard to believe we're heading towards fall already isn't it? But here in the Northwoods, there are already signs...


Our sponsor at Paper ala Mode challenges all year long is We Are 3 Digital Shop.  We are so blessed!  The papers are the cute digital image are from the We Are 3 Digital Shop Etsy Shop. That cute bird is the Hearts and Home Digital image. I colored it with Copic markers, but it also comes in a pre-colored version.  The 2 fun papers I used here are part of the Thankful paper collection

I used the largest circle die I own.  I believe it's about a 6 inch circle, used my scoreboard to score it down the middle, and voila!  I had a rocking card.  I added the couple smaller circles and some colored leaves die cut from Crafter's Companion dies to complete the card. 

I hope you can join us the next 2 weeks at The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode for our Fall Colors Challenge.  I'd love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment