Saturday, August 1, 2020

Walk, Anyone? for SheepSki Designs

It's August 1, and it's time for a new challenge at SheepSki Designs.  Challenges are always month-long, beginning on the first of the month.  This month's theme is "No Rules"  You can create anything you like!  Now, that's a great theme!  There are so many wonderful images in the SheepSki Designs Etsy Shop.  Why not pick your favorite and enter this month's challenge? 

I've been wanting to color up the darling Walkies digital image, so this month's challenge was the perfect excuse:



I colored Walkies with Copic markers.  I had fun experimenting with my blues and my greens on this card.   I computer generated the sentiment.

The fun papers are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Fantasy Textures collection. I used some Nuvo Jewel Drops to finish off the card. 

I hope you can join us this month for our " No Rules" -- Anything goes challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. I'd love to see your creations! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Animals
Crafter's Castle -- ATG
Polkadoodles -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges -- Fantasy World

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Cheerful card! I love the dimensional effect Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, how cute and lovely coloring too! <3 Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute Ms. Julie!!!! I love all of your designs. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

    --DT Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete