Friday, August 7, 2020

I Love You More -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Friday!  It's Freebie Friday!  Every Friday, you can get a new freebie at Bugaboo Stamps.  You'll find it in the Bugaboo Stamps Store for the entire week.  Free!  How great is that?!? 

Today's freebie works great for a variety of occasions -- summer, celebrations, love, just because.  You name it, you can probably make it work.  I think it's darn cute.  What do you think?


This is Ice Cream, colored with Copic markers.  I used luscious ice cream colors -- mint chocolate chip and bubble gum flavor!  Yum yum!  And Red Cherry, of course!  I cut Ice Cream out with a Spellbinders die, then used a Sizzix die to cut out the front step card.  I found the fun ice cream papers at Pixel Scrapper.  I computer generated the sentiment.  I found a font called Baskin Robbins.  That seemed appropriate!  I little piece of bubblegum twine from Timeless Twine finished off the card.

You can see more fantastic designs with this Ice Cream image over on the Catch the Bug Blog. Check out what they made, then come back tomorrow for the start of a new challenge.  I'd love to see your creations! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
Crafty Friends -- ATG
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- ATG for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment