Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Thinking Good Thoughts -- For JDS Challenges

It's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog.  Challenges run all month, and are always anything goes -- cards, crocheting, gardening, your sand castle at the beach, whatever it is you've created, we'd love to see it linked up at JDS Challenges

Jan Mayhew has many fantastic digital sets in her shop.  Each set has black & white and pre-colored images, and the sets come with several sentiments.  You are sure to find something you'd enjoy creating with.  Stop on by and take a look at her beautiful art work at the Jan's Digi Stamps Shop

One of my new favorite sets is the Wildflower Blossoms.  I love the delicate flowers, and this month, I also colored up the awesome vase!

I colored Wildflower Blossoms with Copic markers, then used one of the sentiments in the Bonnet Bouquet set.

My card base is 5x7.  I cut a piece of black glitter card at 6.75x4.75, then I cut out the mosaic corner die by Crafter's Companion on a piece of blossom card stock the same size.  I glued this to the black glitter card.  All the other dies are from Spellbinders.  The black ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

I hope you can join us at JDS challenges this month! The current challenge runs until Sept. 6.  There will be two gift certificates awarded.  One for a Jan's Digi Stamp image and one random winner.  There will also be 3 designer choice awards.  Come join in the fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie! Love the mosaic pattern and the oval spotlight of "Wild Flowers".
    Great Job!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your card. Pink is so pretty

    ReplyDelete