Friday, August 28, 2020

New Teacher in Town --for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Friday!  Fri-Yay! It's Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps!  Every Friday, there's a new freebie, that's up for grabs for a week.  You'll find it in the Bugaboo Stamps Store

This week, Stella has taken up the teaching profession, but I'm not sure how popular she's going to be.  I'm not sure I'd want her either as a teacher or teaching my children.  I think it's something about her attitude.....


Ah, Stella!  She does have a way with words, doesn't she? This is Stella Calendar September.  It comes with the image and the sassy sentiment.  I colored Stella Calendar September with Copic markers. I think Stella could use some lessons in fashion myself, but hey, I'm no expert!

Do you like those cute papers on this card?  They're much more coordinated than Stella is! They are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The apple paper is from the Apple Delight Papers.  I also used 2 Dotted Swiss papers. The 2 sets coordinate beautifully.  

Visit the Bugaboo Stamps store to find this darling freebie.  Visit the Catch the Bug blog to see what the other talented Bugaboo designers created using it.  Then, enter the current challenge.  There's a new one starting tomorrow.  It's all happening at Catch the Bug!  


2 comments:

  1. Stella DEFINITELY has a fantastic way of using words, Julie! I love your bright colors, and your fun story to accompany the theme. Fabulous card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and love all the apples.

    ReplyDelete