Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Beloved Sunshine -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is the day that I'm lucky enough to be able to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog.  A new challenge is just getting underway on the challenge blog with the theme of Thanksgiving or Autumn Colors, e.g. red, or brown, or green.   I hope you join us! 

I used the very pretty image Beloved Sunshine on today's inspiration card. It comes with 2 versions, and I used the one I could fussy cut the easiest:

I colored Beloved Sunshine with Copic markers, then fussy cut it. The intricate frame behind the Beloved Sunshine image  is a die from Crafter's Companion. The sentiment is a stamp set from Tonic Studios, stamped unto a die set from Crafter's Companion.  The sunflower paper is from AMB Illustrations. 

I hope you visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog often to see what the talented design team has created, and of course, to enter the current challenge.  It runs all month. There is more inspiration and another challenge in the CCK Facebook group.  Hope to see you there! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a Colored image

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - I particularly like the words of the sentiment... we all need that sometimes! Thankyou for sharing your creativity with us this challenge - Vic, DT - The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete