Saturday, August 28, 2021

Musical Mini Slimline -- for Paper ala Mode Challenges

It's Saturday, and it's the start of a new challenge at the Paper ala Mode over at The Outlawz.  Challenges run for 2 weeks and have a theme.  For the next 2 weeks, the theme is "musical".  Our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop. Bonnie will award one gift certificate to the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  Hurray! 

I've jumped on the band wagon for the Slimline card craze, but until today, I hadn't tried a mini slimline.  This seemed like a good time to start.  Here's my first mini slimline card...

The papers on this card are the Just a Song papers (background) and the Gingham Pastel  The "You are Amazing" note is one of the Notes printables.

The background, oval die,  and the notes were cut out with dies from Spellbinders. 

Here's a slightly different version of the card that I made:

I hope you can join us the next 2 weeks for our Musical challenge at the Outlawz Paper ala mode Challenges. I'd love to see your creations!

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment