Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Dream of Dahlia -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  Our current challenge is just over 1/2 way complete.  The theme is Thanksgiving or Autumn or Fall or Autumn colors (red or green or orange or brown).  

For my inspiration card today, I used the beautiful image, Dream of Dahlia, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut. 

I created the card base with a Sunflower paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The stitched flower layer is a die from Diamond Press.  The Big Thanks sentiment is a die from Spellbinders.  The dragonfly is a die from Cheery Lynn. 

I hope you check the Ching-Chou Kuik blog often. For another challenge, check out the CCK Facebook group. You'll find great inspiration there, too.


 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
AUD Sentiments -- ATG + a sentiment
TTCRD -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiment challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete